Thursday, September 6, 2012

Slogging Along?

There are days when I just want to turn around and go back to bed!  I love this image to the right; I think it captures what I'm talking about.

I'm lucky in that I have a great husband who knows me well enough to point out the areas of my life that might be contributing to this feeling.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: naming things can be powerful medicine!  I'm not depressed, I'm scared shitless!  I'm about to embark on a directorial juggernaut that few even attempt: Greek Tragedy.

Well, here goes nothing!  Tonight begin auditions and I'm up for it.  I have several challenges ahead of me, but isn't that part of the fun?  Figuring out how to make something work when I don't have all the answers?  Boy, life is rich.

Jumping in with both feet!  EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Copyright 2012 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment