What do you DO?
First, I like to understand your goals and what you want to address.
Past clients goals:
- behavior awareness to succeed in the workplace
- opening of the body because of limited posture (like the example of slumped shoulders)
- increased breath capacity
- fuller range of motion throughout the body
- enjoyment of each area of the body rather than disliking one (belly, legs, arms, etc.)
- to decrease anxiety
- behavior examination and practice
- guided relaxation or imagery
- gentle range of motion exploration with all moving parts
- sensory awareness experiments
- passive and active stretching
- mask work (so you use your body to communicate rather than face)
- field trip to mall to observe and discuss behavior