Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday!

As my husband and I reconfigure our home to accommodate some changes we've been looking forward to, it makes me think about that time of year when it's best to clear our stuff you haven't used to make room for new things that you will use.  Some people call this Spring cleaning, I call it the Annual Toss. 

Once every year I think it's important to go through what you have to determine
a) if you used it in the past year
b) if you will ever use it
and
c) what organization to donate these elements to - don't wait for a garage sale!

For clothes, if I haven't worn it in over a year, chances are I won't.  The only exception is really fancy clothes because I don't have that many and I don't go to that many fancy affairs. 

Is it time for you to do an annual toss?  One man's trash is another man's treasure.  Give some treasure away!!!!

Copyright 2010 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment