Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well... I'm Back!

Ladies and gentlemen, I've had some life things happen that add up to wonderful - and I needed to tend to those things.  Plus, the words were not finding their way to the screen, so I just let be what was and now I'm back. 

Allowing is a wonderful thing to practice.  There are days that you may want to push through to get it all done, but that just doesn't work well.  So I'm practicing letting things go that just can't be done in one day and prioritizing the things I need to do.  As a type A personality, that's a hard thing for me to grasp and practice.  Why?  I want to do it all!

Today, I encourage you to let one thing go that could wait until tomorrow.  Not an important deadline thing, just something that you really could wait to do that might cause you anxiety because you feel driven to do it NOW. 

I'd love to hear how that felt!
Copyright 2010 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment