Thursday, July 5, 2012

Add a Little Spice...?

Do you have a little secret that isn't really shameful, but you don't necessarily like to tell people about?  Well... for me...(holding my breath and closing my eyes...) that's my love of wigs.  Phew!  For some reason, I don't tell people because I think they'll judge me or think I'm... well... huh.  I think I'll be judged.

Yet...  I LOVE wearing wigs.  I love the transformation my appearance takes!  I have a small head and face, so I can wear lots of different types and styles of wigs.  I usually prefer longer length wigs because they make me feel attractive and feisty.  


I'm presently in love with the wig to the right (found on WowWigs.com).  I mean, who doesn't want to have awesome hair that you don't have to take hours to style and prepare?  I can just flip it on and away I go!

So the thought that might outweigh the hesitation to wearing wigs is that my husband might LOVE me in them because I LOVE me in them.  Stress and the vast amount of life responsibilities can weigh so much that the thought of being romantic falls to the wayside.  Well, since intimacy is reserved for my husband, I need to find ways to get in the mood.  Wigs inspire me.  I blush as I admit this, but wigs make me feel in the mood.  A good investment do you think?  Yes.  Undoubtedly!

When necessary, explore inspirations to keep your sizzle crackling!

Copyright 2012 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment