Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting Older is Cool

This weekend was delightful for me because I was able to see three amazing women who I had not seen in MONTHS - one of the three I had not seen in two years.  How great it is that I have friends who I like enough - and who like me enough - to reconnect even after time and life has intervened!?  Yep, I'm a lucky gal.

What's even cooler, (dare I say magical?), about these relationships is I feel as if we never stopped talking in the interim.  You know these people!  You pick up right where you left off.  These are good people!

Just when I think I'm alone in this world and have to suck it up and do it all myself (makes me tired just to think about life that way!), up pops some terrific friends to remind me I'm not alone.  I have shoulders, and babysitters, and strong women to count on. Thank you ladies!  You know who you are! 

Take a moment to reach out to someone today who you haven't spoken with in a while.  He or she will be glad you did!

Copyright 2011 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment