Friday, April 9, 2010

Imaginairy Friend

Are there times when you feel like you're not alone?  When you were a kid, did you have an imaginary friend or spirit or something that you knew was there, but you didn't have words for it?  Do you feel like you have entities around you every now and then?  If you do, you're not alone - (forgive the double meaning) many people have this sensation.

Some people feel like a loved one who is no longer in our physical world shows up every now and then.  Some people feel like God or Jesus walk with them.  Some people feel like ancestors visit with them.  And some people are simply creeped out that they feel like someone's there but not in a physical form.

I can only tell you that when I was in college my grandmother passed away.  She lived one block from me my whole life when I was growing up, so she was always around.  She wore a charm bracelet that made a tinckling sound that I loved!  She also wore a perfume that was totally her.  One day walking back to my soroity in college, I heard that bracelet and smelled her perfume.  It filled me with joy and I talked to her.  I couldn't hear anything she said (if she spoke), but I could most certainly feel her presence.

That is not the singular experience I've had along those lines, but it is one of the strongest I recall.  I don't know what I believe about after-life or heaven or hell or angels or whatnot, but I can tell you that when my loved ones visit, they seem happy and their visit thrills me.

Copyright 2010 Heather Corwin


Life on the Other Side - A Psychic's Tour of the AfterlifeYou Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & HealingDiscover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural IntuitionPsychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Developing & Releasing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's))

No comments:

Post a Comment