Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Need A Good Cry?

There are times when I just want to watch a movie or play and be moved.  As an actor, the layers of the performance and my belief in the actors' portrayal of the story both have to combine to move me.

My top 9 list of movies that will move you:
The Color Purple
    Cranford: The Collection (Cranford / Return to Cranford)Finding Nemo (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)Rudy (Special Edition)Sense & Sensibility (Special Edition)Lars and the Real GirlIt's a Wonderful Life [Blu-ray]
  1. Color Purple 
  2. Cranford
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Sense and Sensibility
  5. The Carol Burnett Show(laugh and cry)
  6. It's A Wonderful Life
  7. Lars and The Real Girl
  8. Good Will Hunting 
  9. Rudy
Some of these performances touch me more deeply than others, but all have amazing relationships in them that break my heart or make me guffaw.

Get your popcorn ready and cozy up on your couch.  It's going to be a great movie night!!!
Copyright 2010 Heather Corwin
Good Will Hunting (1998) [Blu-ray]
The Carol Burnett Show 4 DVD Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment