Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thinking Creates Action

Do you ever hear in your head the judge who is trying to stop you from succeeding?  A great teacher, Alexandra Billings, calls them your parrots.  These are the collected voices from your past that haunt you when you are making decisions, small or large, that include risk.  Well, life is a risky business.

I'm sure there are many wonderful books out there that inspire people.  However, the only one that I've been told to read from people in my life who
  • I admire
  • have created success for themselves (CEO/Owner of company, Artisitic Director and phenomenal actor)
  • I consider to be inspirational
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Centuryall suggested reading  Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.  It's a small book and easy to read.

You don't have to, but it will give those damn parrots something to chew on!

Copyright 2010 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment